Hyperformance Hardware Premium Rental Bikes may only be used on with Mountain Bike Tour Companies. Select who you are travelling with from the drop down menu. (Note your hire will be verified with the Company)
Nearly there! Before you start riding, you need to read the small print below (thoroughly) and agree to the Condition and Disclaimers
CONDITIONS OF HIRE *
1. Hyperformance Hardware (the ‘OWNER’) Premium Rental Bikes are only to be used on HouseMartin Trips or HouseMartin Pickup/Drop Off.
2. The Renter undertakes not to misuse the equipment and to return it with all accessories in the same condition as when received (ordinary wear and tear excepted). The Owner shall be entitled to charge the Renter for any damage caused to the equipment during the period of hire. In the event of a breakdown, other than as a result of the Renter’s misuse, the Owner will use their best endeavours to repair or procure the repair of the equipment.
3. The Owner shall not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever, through breakdown or other defects in the equipment or other circumstances beyond the Owner’s control. The Renter shall be liable to the Owner in respect of all cost, claims, expense and demands which s/he may suffer or incur and which arise directly or indirectly out of use of the equipment during the period of hire. The Owner reserves the right to charge the Renter for partial or full settlement of any such claim.
4. In the event of the equipment being stolen or lost, the Owner reserves the right to call upon the Renter to be liable for the replacement value of the equipment being not less than $6,000. NZ dollars. However, should the equipment subsequently be returned in a satisfactory condition, the Owner hereby undertakes to refund the Renter any sums taken in respect of lost or stolen bikes within 14 days.
5. The Renter is over 18 years of age, and will ensure that the equipment is adequately secured when not in use, will not use the equipment whilst under the influence of drink or drugs, and will immediately notify Owner in the event of breakdown or loss of the equipment.
DISCLAIMER OF USE AND SERVICE *
6. Mountain biking is a potentially dangerous sport and the rider or Renter of this mountain bike or equipment accepts responsibility of unavoidable risks. Trails by nature have numerous natural and manmade hazards which are neither signed or patrolled and can change with time and conditions.
7. Trails and rides include a wide variety of terrain and conditions that require different levels of skill and physical conditioning. A ride that is safe and appropriate for one rider may not be for another. It is important that you know your own limitations with regards to your own skill level and conditioning.
8. En route take appropriate action, stop or turn back at anytime that your own judgement and common sense dictates. You are riding at your own risk.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY *
9. By using this service, you agree that Hyperformance Hardware Ltd or any of its partners or affiliates will not be held liable to any injuries incurred while using any equipment rented in the contract.
10. By signing this agreement, you assume responsibility for your own actions and release Hyperformance Hardware Ltd or any of its partners, agents or affiliates from any financial, legal or mental damages incurred while using this equipment. The above named parties cannot be held responsible for any injuries, or accidents incurred by the signer of this agreement.
11. By signing this agreement, you agree that any equipment rented in this contract is in good working order with no faults and that you have been properly instructed in its use.